Returns & Exchanges
All returns and exchanges must be approved by Coastal Source, LLC. Please call us at 1-800-719-1996 to receive instructions on how to return or exchange your purchase.
For information on the Coastal Source warranty and warranty replacements, please see the Warranty page.
Coastal Source will accept unused, new condition product in original packaging up to 30 days after purchase, with appropriate RMA authorization, at dealer shipping expense. Restocking fees of up to 10% are applicable as stated in the dealer agreement. With this in mind, we encourage you to keep the unused products for your next job.
See below for complete return policy:
- All non-shipping related claims of errors, defective goods or shortages, must be made to Coastal Source within 15 days of receipt of goods.
- Goods cannot be returned without prior authorization from Coastal Source.
- Customer is responsible for all shipping charges.
- A Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number must be obtained from Coastal Source prior to return of goods. The RMA must appear on all labels and shipping documents in addition to the original purchase order number, if applicable.
- Any unused, unopened, factory-sealed goods may only be returned with prior written permission of Coastal Source in addition to obtaining an RMA. All such goods must be returned with shipping prepaid, in factory sealed cartons, and will be subject to a 10% restocking charge as stated in the dealer agreement.
- Custom goods, standard style customer requested altered goods, or discounted goods are not returnable.
- All refunds will be made only in the form of in-house credits. Credits must be used within one (1) year of date of issue.